Worms. I remember fishing w/ worms when I was a kid. They must have been tasty because fish sure did like them. It was always fun going to the bait shop for a styrofoam cup-o-worms (Night Crawlers actually). They were always in the cooler behind the counter. Little did I know they had a close cousin whose ‘pooping’ ability would one day make headlines around the world. Red Wigglers – the super composting worm. They are the cornerstone of some villages. I’ve been learning quite a bit about Red Wigglers as my wife is “The Wonder Worman” – Invisible car yet to come. ;^) Although slimy, they are quite cool to look at and hold.We are finishing up her site which is launching this week, so I thought it would be cool to post a photo of these cool little creatures.
- Images from all over http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrongdude
- iPhone images http://www.carlosaperez.com
- Tweets http://www.twitter.com/wrongdude
- Poke you http://www.facebook.com/wrongdude
- Needs videos http://vimeo.com/carrrrrlos
- Uploads on occasion http://www.youtube.com/user/ca55555los
- In my belly http://wrongdude.tumblr.com
Photos on flickr
- Tragedy, family, friends and neighbors
- Healing together
- Healing and dealing
- Giantloop Saddlebag on my Dual Sport
- Naughty dogger
- Joan Konzek: What happened.......he was flapping and jumping at...
- mvs: Bedbury is a legend! His book "A New Brand World" ...
- Des Elmes: A desperate attempt to keep up with Coca-Cola meth...
- wrongdude: That is the stock rack from a 2007 610 I installed...
- woody: hi looking at a TE-510 installation. What is the ...
Adobe advertising Balloons Over Bend Basset Hound Battlestar Galactica Bend Bend Oregon Bite of Bend Britt and Lia burn Central Oregon cnn doctor dog downtown Dual Sport Ducati ears Fall family friends healing hospital Husqvarna Jackalope Grill Kids logo Lucy Max Burn mountain Mt Bachelor obama Oregon pizza Portland scar School snow SPF The Bulletin the source The Source Weekly thump coffee Winterfest Wonder Worman