On the way home for lunch this afternoon, crossing over the Veterans Memorial Bridge, I stopped to look at the Deschutes. It was awesome. The snow which was stacked on top of the flowing river for almost two weeks had begun to melt – or coagulate – or something. The temperature had risen over the past 24 hours causing a very bizarre formation of snow meets ice meets vegetation, I was intrigued so I took a photo. It looked like a vast flow of brains, it immediately reminded me of the scene from LOTR – Two Towers, when Frodo falls into the haunted swamp of the Dead Marshes – but much colder with snow and without the occasional fire spewing from beneath.
- Images from all over http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrongdude
- iPhone images http://www.carlosaperez.com
- Tweets http://www.twitter.com/wrongdude
- Poke you http://www.facebook.com/wrongdude
- Needs videos http://vimeo.com/carrrrrlos
- Uploads on occasion http://www.youtube.com/user/ca55555los
- In my belly http://wrongdude.tumblr.com
Photos on flickr
- Tragedy, family, friends and neighbors
- Healing together
- Healing and dealing
- Giantloop Saddlebag on my Dual Sport
- Naughty dogger
- Joan Konzek: What happened.......he was flapping and jumping at...
- mvs: Bedbury is a legend! His book "A New Brand World" ...
- Des Elmes: A desperate attempt to keep up with Coca-Cola meth...
- wrongdude: That is the stock rack from a 2007 610 I installed...
- woody: hi looking at a TE-510 installation. What is the ...
Adobe advertising Balloons Over Bend Basset Hound Battlestar Galactica Bend Bend Oregon Bite of Bend Britt and Lia burn Central Oregon cnn doctor dog downtown Dual Sport Ducati ears Fall family friends healing hospital Husqvarna Jackalope Grill Kids logo Lucy Max Burn mountain Mt Bachelor obama Oregon pizza Portland scar School snow SPF The Bulletin the source The Source Weekly thump coffee Winterfest Wonder Worman