My friends at Kona Mix Plate are now advertising every other week in The Source! (Keep a look out for their ads.) These guys are the real deal from Hawaii, serving up the traditional Hawaiian plate lunch and dinner along with other special treats you will not find any other place in Bend. Super tasty food (Ahi Poke is so fresh!) and reasonable prices for sure. It’s a family affair w/ Ricky and his Mom in the kitchen and his wife Sheri and niece Shinobu out in front. Mix it Up! Fresh Mac Salad is soooooo good! With over 1,300 friends on myspace, they must be doing it right! konamixplate
- Images from all over http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrongdude
- iPhone images http://www.carlosaperez.com
- Tweets http://www.twitter.com/wrongdude
- Poke you http://www.facebook.com/wrongdude
- Needs videos http://vimeo.com/carrrrrlos
- Uploads on occasion http://www.youtube.com/user/ca55555los
- In my belly http://wrongdude.tumblr.com
Photos on flickr
- Tragedy, family, friends and neighbors
- Healing together
- Healing and dealing
- Giantloop Saddlebag on my Dual Sport
- Naughty dogger
- Joan Konzek: What happened.......he was flapping and jumping at...
- mvs: Bedbury is a legend! His book "A New Brand World" ...
- Des Elmes: A desperate attempt to keep up with Coca-Cola meth...
- wrongdude: That is the stock rack from a 2007 610 I installed...
- woody: hi looking at a TE-510 installation. What is the ...
Adobe advertising Balloons Over Bend Basset Hound Battlestar Galactica Bend Bend Oregon Bite of Bend Britt and Lia burn Central Oregon cnn doctor dog downtown Dual Sport Ducati ears Fall family friends healing hospital Husqvarna Jackalope Grill Kids logo Lucy Max Burn mountain Mt Bachelor obama Oregon pizza Portland scar School snow SPF The Bulletin the source The Source Weekly thump coffee Winterfest Wonder Worman