I shot this today on the way to work. We just had this awesome storm move in and dump some snow in town and on the Mountain. It was cool just watching the snowflakes fall. Our friends live out towards the forest and really capitalized on the weather by making a half dome igloo style bar and had some peeps over for an evening in the snow w/ drinks. It was a good time.
- Images from all over http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrongdude
- iPhone images http://www.carlosaperez.com
- Tweets http://www.twitter.com/wrongdude
- Poke you http://www.facebook.com/wrongdude
- Needs videos http://vimeo.com/carrrrrlos
- Uploads on occasion http://www.youtube.com/user/ca55555los
- In my belly http://wrongdude.tumblr.com
Photos on flickr
- Tragedy, family, friends and neighbors
- Healing together
- Healing and dealing
- Giantloop Saddlebag on my Dual Sport
- Naughty dogger
- Joan Konzek: What happened.......he was flapping and jumping at...
- mvs: Bedbury is a legend! His book "A New Brand World" ...
- Des Elmes: A desperate attempt to keep up with Coca-Cola meth...
- wrongdude: That is the stock rack from a 2007 610 I installed...
- woody: hi looking at a TE-510 installation. What is the ...
Adobe advertising Balloons Over Bend Basset Hound Battlestar Galactica Bend Bend Oregon Bite of Bend Britt and Lia burn Central Oregon cnn doctor dog downtown Dual Sport Ducati ears Fall family friends healing hospital Husqvarna Jackalope Grill Kids logo Lucy Max Burn mountain Mt Bachelor obama Oregon pizza Portland scar School snow SPF The Bulletin the source The Source Weekly thump coffee Winterfest Wonder Worman